February 2, 2011

Amazing God!

You are Amazing, God!  I marvel at Your care, Your planning, Your Bigness and Majesty and Power!  I am overwhelmed as I consider how complex, intricate and fascinating You are!  Brings me to my knees and leaves me speechless...a good thing. I can do nothing without You, Lord, not even breathe or give You praise; I need You, Lord, and thank you for helping, leading, guiding, teaching, supporting, protecting, saving, delivering, loving me - just as I am. Help me in my quest to know You more.

Thank you for Ecclesiastes 5 which reminds us "go near to listen"; "do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few" and "stand in awe of God".  I pause...and ponder YOU.

Indescribable/You are Amazing God by Chris Tomlin (click to hear song)

No comments: