January 24, 2011

The First Step...

Embarking on any new adventure requires a step of faith; using this site to encourage others is a new step for me.  Not a problem to want to do it, just takes time and new knowledge; as I've prayerfully considered how God would have me encourage others, blogging definitely gives the advantage to the reader.  May you be blessed as you consider these thoughts and may God give you revelation as you seek to know Him more.  He loves YOU. 

This first entry is from this morning's quiet time and was sent via email; if you receive this twice today, consider what God is telling you:)
Blessings on your day!  You have specifically been on my heart and in my prayers this morning - for your walk with God, your families, healing of your heart and body, wisdom, restoration of relationships, direction, finances and provision. Take a moment to rest in His love and breathe in His Spirit - refreshing, strength, peace for the minutes ahead.

Consider reading this out loud to let it permeate your whole being through seeing and hearing it: "I would have lost heart unless I had believed I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.  Wait on the Lord! Be of good courage and He shall strengthen your heart.  Wait, I say, on the Lord!" -Ps. 27:13-14 NKJV

May you be encouraged all day long, knowing how much He loves you and plans for you and equips you - nothing comes into our lives without going through Him first.

"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace." -Numbers 6:24-26

No comments: